Sihang Qiu is an associate professor at College of Systems Engineering of NUDT. He received his Ph.D. from the Web Information Systems group of TU Delft in 2021. He holds a M.Sc. and B.Eng. in Cybernetics and Control Theory. Sihang is interested in developing novel Human-AI Interaction techniques. His research focuses on:
- Human-Centered AI
- Crowd Computing
- Conversational Agent
- User Interface Design
- Our work "Perspective: Leveraging Human Understanding for Identifying and Characterizing Image Atypicality" has been accepted at IUI 2023.
- Our work "Crowd-Powered Source Searching in Complex Environments" received Best Student Paper Award at ChineseCSCW 2022.
- Our work "Crowdsensing Intelligence by Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles Organizations and Operations" has been accepted by IEEE TIV.
- Our work "A Crowd-Aided Vehicular Hybrid Sensing Framework for Intelligent Transportation Systems" has been accepted by IEEE TIV.
- Our work "Strategy Evaluation and Optimization with an Artificial Society towards a Pareto Optimum" has been accepted by The Innovation.
- PC member of WWW'23, WSDM'23, AAAI'23.
- Youth editor of The Innovation.